Monday 25 May 2009

Before & After


So today I have decided to show something a bit different. A 'before & after' of a job I did at work last week. Even though the task is quite mundane, I often find it interesting to see what other people ACTUALLY have to do in their jobs each day - not just the fun, creative and thought-evoking work :)
This little job I had was to design a flyer which would be sent out as a PDF via email. The brief was pretty open, but I was instructed not to use any imagery and the design to be quite corporate - nothing 'flash'. LOVE those kinds of briefs... hehe! No, it was actually one of those jobs where you end up feeling quite satisfied as your page looks heaps better than it did previously in Word.
Would love to see if anyone else has some 'before & after' jobbies to share too...?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment