Wednesday 18 March 2009

I'm back online & have a new illustration!


Ok. So for some strange reason my blog has been down for the past week and I couldn't for the life of me work out why! I was using my own domain name and with my very limited knowledge of HTML, I was unable to work out why the link was no longer pointing to my website - especially seeing as I hadn't changed anything!
Anyway, in the interim.... I have switched the domain back over to a blogspot one, so MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED! It's now melgardner.blogspot.com (someone has very rudely already taken MY full name! haha).
Righto, so now that I'm back online I am posting a little drawing that I did today.... called "Green with Envy", as I'm in ENVY of all the people out there who manage to have no problems with using their own custom domain name! :P

2 comments:

  1. Great pic Mel! I hear you on the domain name. The person who owns my full name wrote to me about 8 years ago to ask if I would change my name, as people were getting us confused. I don't think so! I actually have to have a disclaimer on my About Me page as I am definitely not a romance author!!!! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very slow response here - but have wanted to say, that's TERRIBLE about your name!! You'd think your own name would be a bit unique, but NO! I can't believe they asked if you could change your name! Ha! Some people!

    So you weren't at Brown Owls on Sunday were you? Unless I crazily ignored you I didn't think I saw you there! It was a big group on Sunday and I was very concentrated on my terrible first granny square, but still!

    :)

    ReplyDelete