Monday 23 February 2009

Brown Owls hits Brisbane!






So how is everyone today? I am actually not feeling the best today, but wanted to do a quick blog update as I do have some little things to share. On the weekend, I went along to the first Brisbane Brown Owls meet - it was lovely to meet some other crafty ladies and I can't wait to get to know everyone better and start creating and sharing ideas! I have posted some pics above of the two little things I made using the kits provided on the day. The first one was a little bird badge and the second was a felt owl. Very cute indeed and lots of fun.
The past few days I have also been working on all my new Nushka Dolls as I am trying madly to have them all ready for the KILN Gallery opening night next Friday! It's a tight deadline, but I'm going to get there!
I have posted more info on my Nushka Dolls blog so check it out if you'd like to know more and to see a sneak peak of the dolls I am currently working on!

1 comment: